From Apple, Burberry to Tesla, big brands earn millions from their online community and with email marketing you can do the same. In this practical and interactive two-part workshop, I support you to build a mailing list of loyal subscribers from scratch (build your community), with £0 marketing budget and then create an email marketing campaign that will generate sales, thus enabling you to become the Apple of your niche organically.
If you attended Part 1 in the previous week, you will have a handful of emails of engaged community members in your mailing list. In Part 2 we work on the next steps, the primary focus will be the creation of the email marketing campaign and the most important but overlooked element, content to be included using a free email-marketing platform called MailChimp.
To gain the most out of the workshop and get the results i.e. sales, we recommend you attend Part 1.
What you will learn:
The two-part workshop combines tried and tested methods to convert web visitors and subscribers into sales, whilst retaining customers using email marketing.
- Create and develop a email marketing campaign i.e. content marketing plan that best engages your audience and positively influences to purchase your products/services
- Create a campaign that turns subscribers into cheerleaders, brand ambassadors into PR and followers into sales
- Discover the best method to generate traffic to your website through email marketing and transform web visitors into subscribers
- Find out how to transform your subscribers into sales and art of closing sales through personalised email marketing communication
- Learn how to create loyalty with your customers as a trusted expert using email marketing, so they not only return but recommend your business
Prior to attending we advise bringing 5 emails to practice techniques mentioned in the session e.g. email marketing. In addition, a laptop is recommended for you to get the most out of the workshop, if you do not have access to one, mobile and pen will
. A task sheet from the workbook will be provided during the session and emailed to all attendees.Prepared and delivered by:
As featured in Huffington Post, BBC and spoken at Olympia London, Sara K is an award winning qualified marketing expert BA (Hons). You may not have heard of her, as she has been behind the scenes working with some of the biggest brands in the world such as VW Group and more recently, supported world-renowned architects, vice presidents, and CEOs from companies such as Google, Vivienne Westwood and Bank of America.
Furthermore having started several successful businesses, she knows what it takes to run a profitable company on a shoestring. And now she is exclusively delivering a workshop to help you to become the Apple of your niche.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for pre start-ups/start-ups and growing businesses who are based in London. Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
How to attend this workshop
If you are registered with the Enterprise Steps programme and would like to attend this workshop please click the register button below. Please note:
You will be directed to a password protected Eventbrite page. All programme participants are emailed passwords weekly. This event is fully subsidised – for eligible clients only and places are limited, so book now to secure your space.