Hiring your first employee is a big step for any small business, but it is also a necessity for entrepreneurs who are looking to take their businesses to the next level.
Is it time to start employing people?
This workshop will cover topics such as:
Prepared and delivered by:
- The process of employing people, contracts, etc.
- Your responsibilities as an employer
- We will demonstrate how easy it is to register your company as an employer with the tax authorities & to download and use their required software
- We will demystify the subject & lower the anxieties surrounding PAYE/NI, pensions, staff policies & procedures etc
- Finally, we will ease concerns over scary topics such as monthly, quarterly & annual payroll requirements & reporting.
Qualified accountant, business
consultant & auditor Andrew Okell, had been a company director, employer &
business manager for over 25 years. Recently he set up successful businesses in hospitality (France) & and internet sales (UK). His direct experience of the administration involved in employing staff will make this important step
Who should attend?
Start-ups and growth businesses in London who are thinking of employing staff (not freelancers).
This workshop is for registered businesses only. You must register your company first before employing staff.
How to attend this workshop
If you are registered with the Enterprise Steps programme and would like to attend this workshop please click the register button below. Please note:
You will be directed to a password protected Eventbrite page. All programme participants are emailed passwords weekly. This event is fully subsidised – for eligible clients only and places are limited, so book now to secure your space.