Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
Enterprise Steps Networking Walk
But how will it work? Anise will lead participants on a guided route. The group will network and discuss their business through a series of walking conversations in rotating pairs.
Participants are asked to:
- Come prepared to walk with comfy shoes, no heavy bags and weather appropriate clothes. It may rain so do bring a brolly or raincoat. Barring a major storm, the event will go ahead whatever the weather
- Arrive promptly as the group will leave the start point and start walking shortly after the start time
- Keep your wits about you for obstacles and traffic as you walk. The walk will be at a slow to moderate pace and involve road crossings
- Bring business cards to share at the event
- Contact Enterprise Steps or Anise if you have concerns about participating in the walk
Anise is a coach and team developer. She works outside while walking in green urban spaces. Anise helps people feel more confident in their work, gain clarity about how they work and where they’re going, manage change and feel uplifted.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for pre start-ups/start-ups and growing businesses based in London. Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
How to attend this workshop
If you are registered with the Enterprise Steps programme and would like to attend this workshop please click the register button below. Please note: You will be directed to a password protected Eventbrite page. All programme participants are emailed passwords weekly.
This event is fully subsidised – for eligible clients only and places are limited, so book now to secure your space.
Not registered? Register your business now.
To request the password for this event, please contact us using the below enquiry form.