Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
How to Do Your Own PR
This workshop covers:
- What makes a story and how to spot them in your daily routine
- How the media works and what to do to attract the attention of journalists
- Top ten tips for writing press releases which always get used
- Insider secrets about how to get your business media coverage
The workshop is a mixture of presentations, discussion and practical hands-on training. Participants walk away with a simple toolkit of skills to get the best for their business out of the media.
- “One of the three best courses I have done in my career spanning 25 years”
- “Great workshop. I’ve got an interview with my local radio station lined up as a result of following your advice so thanks”.
Prepared and delivered by:
Media expert Mary Murtagh brings her award-winning journalistic eye to deliver media based workshops. Mary has years of experience training spokespeople in the private + public sector to put their best foot forward. Mary’s training can teach you how to handle hostile or controversial questions. Mary will share techniques which help you present your business, organisation or charity in the best light and cope with anything the public or even a journalist might throw at you.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for pre start-ups/start-ups and growing businesses based in London. Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
How to attend this workshop
If you are registered with the Enterprise Steps programme and would like to attend this workshop please click the register button below. Please note: You will be directed to a password protected Eventbrite page. All programme participants are emailed passwords weekly.
This event is fully subsidised – for eligible clients only and places are limited, so book now to secure your space.
Not registered? Register your business now.
To request the password for this event, please contact us using the below enquiry form.