Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
How to Use Twitter for Your Business
This workshop covers:
- Highlighting posts
- Using filters for competitors, peers, customers and ideal customers
- Linking Twitter account to other social media networks
- Engaging with your audience via polls, videos and images
- Switching between various accounts (Personal and Business accounts)
- Twitter is a FREE marketing tool for personal and professional users. Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 280-character messages.
- A Twitter account (personal/business page)
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their own laptops/tablet or at the least a Smart phone in order to test and apply skills taught in the workshop (there is free wi-fi in the building)- We had some issues with the wi-fi so hoping by the day of delivery the wi-fi will be working.
Prepared and delivered by:
Tendai Chagweda is a Social Media Trainer, Life Coach and Music Professional teaching Entrepreneurs and small businesses how to market themselves effectively online via Social Media, providing 1:1 training and coaching, and delivering workshops and talks on using Social Media effectively. With experience in various sectors from Local Communities to Corporate, from a request for higher visibility on Google to teaching people how to use a specific social media network (5 levels from novice - pro), she teaches people the tools and skills needed for their specific businesses & projects.
After being featured on BBC World News, Tendai created workshops and training sessions to help others get discovered by their ideal audiences, delivering talks, workshops and program material to various clients including London Southbank University, The Office group, Camberwell Arts, Impact Hub, Brixton Bid, Workspace, Tree Shepherd, Makerhood + more. 6 months after launching Quest4Success she won a pitching competition, winning the opportunity to showcase her skills + business at Royal Bank of Scotland alongside Microsoft, KPMG + 9 other leading Global organisations.
Her marketing & DJ skills have got her bookings at Hilton Park Lane (Resident DJ) & The Grange Hotels, Enterprise Nation, BPP Law School, Dentons, Kempton Park Racecourse, Queen Mary University, South African Tourism UK + more. She was invited to Downing St in Feb 2018 to speak to the Ministers Business Advisor about her Vision Board, Social Media & DJ Workshops. Her mission is to assist other businesses on their Quest to Success.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for pre start-ups/start-ups and growing businesses based in London. Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
How to attend this workshop
If you are registered with the Enterprise Steps programme and would like to attend this workshop please click the register button below. Please note: You will be directed to a password protected Eventbrite page. All programme participants are emailed passwords weekly.
This event is fully subsidised – for eligible clients only and places are limited, so book now to secure your space.
Not registered? Register your business now.
To request the password for this event, please contact us using the below enquiry form.