Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
Instagram for Business - Advanced
Wednesday 10th June | Part 1 - 10:00 - 12:00 | Part 2 - 14:00-16:00
How to use Instagram to survive and thrive in business during a world crisis
Instagram for Business Workshops Summaries
Instagram is a FREE online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking app/service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them privately to followers or publicly with the general public. It allows you to apply digital filters to your images and videos. These filters can significantly enhance your message/images to your desired audience(s).
Concerned how your business is going to survive right now?
While this is an uncertain time, all is not lost. Throughout history, recessions and depression have gone on to create entrepreneurs and gone on to create millionaires.
Instead of sitting in fear, uncertainty and hopelessness, it is vital to get yourself trained and up-to-date to learn how to continue (or start) doing business online.
Learn and hear how others like you keep going in challenging times.
Get in the right mindset to survive and thrive in business - don’t get left behind, especially if you missed out on face:face training, when we were able to freely do so.
It’s not too late to train yourself and these online, hands on workshops will show you how to:
- Learn how to use the basics and advanced features on Instagram for your business.
- Think out of the box and use social media in line with your skills and strengths
- Use this downtime that people have out of work, to your advantage!
After completing each online training session, we recommend you spend some time using it to implement what you have learned to your profile, and then join us for the next level up.
The benefits of using Instagram for Business are?
• Increase brand awareness
• Attract your desired customers
• Generate a revenue online
• Increase traffic to website
• Substitute for those with no website
• Create an online presence
• Drive up SEO / google ranking
• Monitor your target audience’s online behaviour
• Convert leads to sales
• Invite people to events, webinars, courses etc....
• Collate or monitor testimonials.
- Stories advanced – Incl :
- Filters, linking to posts, polls, questions and boomerang, selfie filters, using GIFs & chat on stories, multiple stories
- Using Instagram stories to monitor and monetise your brand
- Setting up your account for Shopping *Having shopify helps
- Understanding ad types
- Understanding Sponsored posts
- Exploring Scheduling posts
Must have a Instagram Account
Must bring phone/tablet device
Must have basic knowledge of Instagram
Prepared and Delivered by:
Tendai Chagweda is a Social Media Trainer, Life Coach and Music Professional teaching Entrepreneurs and small businesses how to market themselves effectively online via Social Media, providing 1:1 training and coaching, and delivering workshops and talks on using Social Media effectively.
Her marketing & DJ skills have got her bookings at Hilton Park Lane (Resident DJ) & The Grange Hotels, Enterprise Nation, BPP Law School, Dentons, Kempton Park Racecourse, Queen Mary University, South African Tourism UK + more. She was invited to Downing St in Feb 2018 to speak to the Ministers Business Advisor about her Vision Board, Social Media & DJ Workshops. Her mission is to assist other businesses on their Quest to Success.
Who should attend?
Pre start-ups/start-ups and growth businesses in London.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is fully subsidised – for eligible clients only and places are limited, so book now to secure your space.
Not registered? Register your business now.
To request the password for this event, please contact us using the below enquiry form.