Enterprise Steps has developed an innovative service programme for London-based pre-start up, start-ups and established businesses to support them in growing to their full potential. Across three stages, the programme of delivery is tailored to each individual enterprise’s needs, from the following areas of support:
- Tailored workshops
- Networking events
- One-to-one coaching and mentoring
- Marketing and Finance seminars
- Product development
To benefit from the free support available, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme. Registration is a short process with a few easy steps:
- Get in touch! Email or call and we'll get back to with some follow up questions.
- Paperwork. You will have to complete registration forms and/or present relevant documentation.
- Meet with an adviser. You will meet with a business adviser to discuss your business support options.
- Take advantage of all the free support!
NOT QUITE READY YET?
Newham College's Centre for Innovation and Partnerships host a one day taster and follow up three week intensive business start-up course packed with information, guidance, tips and advice. If this sounds more your speed, contact us to find out more about the Exploring Entrepreneurship one day taster or the three week intensive course; Steps to Enterprise.
Get in touch.
If you’re based in London and looking to start, develop or grow your business, please contact our dedicated business support team.