Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
Advanced Finance for SME’s
Thursday 1st December | 10:00 – 14:00
Advanced Finance for SME's
For participants who already have an understanding of finance and need more technical support, for example, interpreting financial statements, performance, and ratio analysis.
This workshop will cover:
- Interpreting financial statements,
- Performance and ratio analysis
- Building a Management Dashboard
- Metrics/key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Measure if you’re on track
- Staying on top of your business
- Have you've been running your business for a while and feeling like things are getting out of control? Spinning many plates?
- Are you behind with your financial management despite your good finance skills?
- Ramping up for a funding round but need to get your affairs in order?
- This half-day workshop is for founders who feel overwhelmed by the constant demands in their business and/or need extra support to keep on top of their finances
- In this workshop, you will learn some powerful tools to manage your businesses finances and create a management information dashboard
- With tips and tools to get you (and your staff) fluent in the management information, and what you need to be a successful founder/manager.
Prepared and Delivered by:
Letitia Seglah | CEO Black Star Gold Ltd | Independent Expert European
Letitia Seglah is an ex-investment banker with 15 years experience in the city. She has since gone on to start and exit several businesses and consulted 300+ startups and SMEs.
Letitia started her career with a social science degree, taking her on a journey from zero to being financially competent. Through practical and accessible workshops, She helps founders to gain the financial confidence to build, scale and grow successful businesses.
Who should attend?
Established and growth businesses/SME's in London.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is fully subsidised – for eligible clients only and places are limited, so book now to secure your space.
Not registered? Register your business now.
To request the password for this event, please contact us using the below enquiry form.