Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
Financial Confidence For Founders Part 1
Wednesday 31st August | 10:00 – 14:00
Financial Confidence for Founders Part 1
- Finance basics for non-financial managers
- Pricing goods and service
- Understanding business and Revenue Model
- Are you a founder and need a confidence boost on how to manage your business's finances?! Short of time and resources? New to finance?
- Well, look no further. This two-part workshop is a no jargon no-nonsense boot camp to get your financial management skills up to scratch.
- No need to requalify as an accountant
- Starting with the basics, you'll learn how to build a basic financial model, how to price your goods and services, manage your cash flow and understand your profit and losses.
- With lots of practical tips, tools, and tricks, you will walk away feeling confident and in control of your company's finances
Prepared and Delivered by:
Letitia Seglah | CEO Black Star Gold Ltd | Independent Expert European
Letitia Seglah is an ex-investment banker with 15 years experience in the city. She has since gone on to start and exit several businesses and consulted 300+ startups and SMEs.
Letitia started her career with a social science degree, taking her on a journey from zero to being financially competent. Through practical and accessible workshops, She helps founders to gain the financial confidence to build, scale and grow successful businesses.
Who should attend?
Pre start-ups/start-ups and growth businesses in London.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is fully subsidised – for eligible clients only and places are limited, so book now to secure your space.
Not registered? Register your business now.
To request the password for this event, please contact us using the below enquiry form.