Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
Financial Management Hacks for Busy Founders
Tuesday 27th April| 10:00 – 14:00
Join our 3-part workshop series to get a deep dive into your business and finances.
- Part 1: Financial Confidence for Founders
- Part 2: Financial management hacks for busy founders
- Part 3: Finance, Funding and Investment Readiness - COVID-19 special
Part 2: Financial management Hacks for Busy Founders
- Business and Revenue Models
- Connecting Business Model Canvas to Finance
- Build a Management Dashboard
- Know the most important metrics
- Key performance indicators
- Measure if you’re on track
- Staying on top of your business
More about session:
- Have you've been running your business for a while and feeling like things are getting out of control? Spinning many plates?
- Are you behind with your financial management despite your good finance skills?
- Ramping up for a funding round but need to get your affairs in order?
- This half/day workshop is for founders who feel overwhelmed by the constant demands in their business.
- In this workshop, you will learn some powerful tools to build a management dashboard with a quick snapshot of your business.
- With tips and tools to get your staff fluent in the management information, you need to be a successful manager.
Prepared and Delivered by:
Letitia Seglah is an ex-investment banker with 15 years experience in the city. She has since gone on to start and exit several businesses and consulted 300+ startups and SMEs. Letitia started her career with a social science degree, taking her on a journey from zero to being financially competent. Through practical and accessible workshops, Letitia helps founders to gain the financial confidence to build, scale and grow successful businesses.
Some of the clients she has worked with include BlackRock, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, and HSBC.
Prior to becoming an independent consultant, Letitia spent her career in equity research, credit risk and regulatory compliance. Letitia studied towards an MSc Finance at the London School of Economics.
Who should attend?
Pre start-ups/start-ups and growth businesses in London.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is fully subsidised – for eligible clients only and places are limited, so book now to secure your space.
Not registered? Register your business now.
To request the password for this event, please contact us using the below enquiry form.