Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
Thursday 22nd September | 10:00 – 14:00
Funding - How to raise money, available funding, grants.
- Business and Revenue Models
- Evaluate your current financial situation
- Connecting the Business and Revenue Model to Finance
- Determine what you need funding for and how much you need
- Funding objectives and how these relate to your mission
- Resources you need to achieve your financial objectives (people, skills, knowledge, networks, equipment)
- Customer Funding
- Grants, public funding, writing applications
- Private funding:
- Debt fundraising (debt finance, ie loans, credit etc)
- Investment fundraising (equity finance, ie seed capital, Series A etc)
- Preparing for a fundraising campaign & Pitching
- Worried about staying afloat and how to fund your business?
- This workshop is packed with resources, tips and tricks on how to tap into funding and investment, and how to evaluate the available options
- Delivered by an experienced entrepreneur who started a business during the 2008 financial crisis and successfully grew and exited the business
- Come along and learn some real-life lessons and access to a host of resources
Prepared and Delivered by:
Letitia Seglah | CEO Black Star Gold Ltd | Independent Expert European
Letitia Seglah is an ex-investment banker with 15 years experience in the city. She has since gone on to start and exit several businesses and consulted 300+ startups and SMEs.
Letitia started her career with a social science degree, taking her on a journey from zero to being financially competent. Through practical and accessible workshops, She helps founders to gain the financial confidence to build, scale and grow successful businesses.
Who should attend?
Pre start-ups/start-ups and growth businesses in London.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is fully subsidised – for eligible clients only and places are limited, so book now to secure your space.
Not registered? Register your business now.
To request the password for this event, please contact us using the below enquiry form.