Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
Instagram for Business - Intermediate
Wednesday 3rd June | Part 1 - 10:00-12:00 | Part 2 - 14:00-16:00
How to use Instagram to survive and thrive in business during a world crisis
Instagram for Business Workshops Summaries
Instagram is a FREE online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking app/service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them privately to followers or publicly with the general public. It allows you to apply digital filters to your images and videos. These filters can significantly enhance your message/images to your desired audience(s).
Concerned how your business is going to survive right now?
While this is an uncertain time, all is not lost. Throughout history, recessions and depression have gone on to create entrepreneurs and gone on to create millionaires.
Instead of sitting in fear, uncertainty and hopelessness, it is vital to get yourself trained and up-to-date to learn how to continue (or start) doing business online.
Learn and hear how others like you keep going in challenging times.
Get in the right mindset to survive and thrive in business - don’t get left behind, especially if you missed out on face:face training, when we were able to freely do so.
It’s not too late to train yourself and these online, hands on workshops will show you how to:
- Learn how to use the basics and advanced features on Instagram for your business.
- Think out of the box and use social media in line with your skills and strengths
- Use this downtime that people have out of work, to your advantage!
After completing each online training session, we recommend you spend some time using it to implement what you have learned to your profile, and then join us for the next level up.
- Why use Instagram for Business?
- Creating engaging & multiple posts (incl reposting)
- The importance of hashtags
- The importance of tagging people and place
- Using Collages to showcase products
- Using Video for Instagram
- Direct Messaging
- Transferring to a Business Instagram Account
- Best Apps to use for your Instagram Account (Repost etc)
- A smart phone or tablet to use the Instagram app
- An email address for the beginner’s class / A Instagram Ac for all other classes
- Action oriented attitude – we will actively be using Instagram on the day, following and interacting with one another.
- Internet access to sign in to the call, which will be online using a platform called zoom. Link to be provided
Prepared and Delivered by:
Tendai Chagweda is a Social Media Trainer, Life Coach and Music Professional teaching Entrepreneurs and small businesses how to market themselves effectively online via Social Media, providing 1:1 training and coaching, and delivering workshops and talks on using Social Media effectively. With experience in various sectors from Local Communities to Corporate, from request for higher visibilty on Google to teaching people how to use a specific social media network (5 levels from novice - pro), she teaches people the tools and skills needed for their specific businesses & projects.
After being featured on BBC World News, Tendai created workshops and training sessions to help others get discovered by their ideal audiences, delivering talks, workshops and program material to various clients including London Southbank University, The Office group, Camberwell Arts, Impact Hub, Brixton Bid, Workspace, Tree Shepherd, Makerhood + more. 6 months after launching Quest4Success she won a pitching competition, winning the opportunity to showcase her skills + business at Royal Bank of Scotland alongside Microsoft, KPMG + 9 other leading Global organisations.
Her marketing & DJ skills have got her bookings at Hilton Park Lane (Resident DJ) & The Grange Hotels, Enterprise Nation, BPP Law School, Dentons, Kempton Park Racecourse, Queen Mary University, South African Tourism UK + more. She was invited to Downing St in Feb 2018 to speak to the Ministers Business Advisor about her Vision Board, Social Media & DJ Workshops. Her mission is to assist other businesses on their Quest to Success.
Who should attend?
Pre start-ups/start-ups and growth businesses in London.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is fully subsidised – for eligible clients only and places are limited, so book now to secure your space
Not registered? Register your business now.
To request the password for this event, please contact us using the below enquiry form.