Before you can attend a workshop, you must first register with the Enterprise Steps programme.
Stimulate Your Growth: Introducing New Products & Services
Thursday 23rd July | 12:00 – 16:00
This event is an online workshop
The session provides a rapid and practical introduction to developing new products and services whilst considering the impact on the existing business and its growth.
• Given the Coronavirus, is now the right time to stimulate growth in your business?
• Generate ideas for new products and services
• Identify business goals and screen ideas to prioritise the ideas that are to be developed into new products and services. How to develop an idea screen for your growing business
• The dangers of developing too many ideas and danger of rejecting good ideas (links in part to idea screening)
• The part that market research can play and its limitations.
• The impact of new products and services on existing and future business
Prepared and Delivered by:
Andrew Reeve has a first degree in business studies, an MBA from Henley Management College, the Diploma of the Institute of Marketing and following the Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education completed a Masters of Arts in Education in 2014.
Andrew has over 20 years’ experience in strategy and marketing over a range of industries, including - food, public sector and automotive. He has run his own consultancy and worked with major brands, the Cabinet Office, Police, and Charities, including English Heritage.
Who should attend?
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is fully subsidised – for eligible clients only and places are limited, so book now to secure your space.
Not registered? Register your business now.
To request the password for this event, please contact us using the below enquiry form.